Levis
  • The cost of Levis jeans varies between Rs 1000 and Rs 1800
  • In my opinion, Levis brand has made good progress
  • But personally, I have liked this brand very much because of the wide variety of colours and also because it is comfortable and convenient

• by Vinod

Levis brand of clothing is a very popular brand in India. The quality of this jeans material is excellent. In fact, it is better than most other jeans material. I have liked the Levis brand very much.

I have bought Levis jeans for the past few years and I am happy to say that they have lasted long. But it is to be noted that Levis brand is quite costly. You have to

take care of your pockets if you wish to buy Levis brand.

The cost of Levis jeans varies between Rs 1000 and Rs 1800. I have never seen a Levis jeans which costs less than Rs 1000. Levis brand comes in wide variety of colours.

I was surprised to see so many verieties of colour. Levis is comfortable to wear and is a quite stylish brand. But the only drawback is the high ...

• cost.

But if you are a person of style and are on the lookout for good quality clothing, then Levis is a good brand. In my opinion, Levis brand has made good progress. But many people cannot afford to buy it.

But personally, I have liked this brand very much because of the wide variety of colours and also because it is comfortable and convenient. If you are on the lookout for jeans

which are cheaper, then Levis is not for you. Levis jeans come at high rates.

Yet there are times when brands are sold at discount rates. At this time, you might be able to buy Levis brand at comparatively cheaper rates. But overall, this is a very good brand.

I have not got any complaints to make about Levis. On the contrary, I have got only good things to say about Levis brand. I will rate the brand 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55603311290431/k2311a036/3.6.08