Leo Furniture Mangalore  » Furniture  »
Mangalore, India
  • I decided to replace these materials with new ones
  • I was happy at the friendly behaviour of the employees
  • In my opinion, it is very difficult to get furniture which is made of good wood
  • I have been to many furniture shops and I have been disappointed
  • Leo furniture is definitely one of the best furniture shops

• by Vinod

‘Leo Furniture’ is a furniture shop in Mangalore, India. Leo furniture deals with all types of furniture. You get very good quality furniture in this shop. Wooden chairs, tables, cots, cupboards etc. are sold here. Earlier I had wooden materials made by a local carpenter.

These materials did not last long and powder started falling out of the wood. These wooden materials got weaker day by day. They were made of low quality wood. I decided to replace these materials with new ones. But I did not know whom to approach.

One day I read an advertisement about Leo

furniture in the newspaper. I paid a visit to the shop. Leo is a large and posh shop. They have got many employees and the shop has got three storeys. I was happy at the friendly behaviour of the employees.

I told one of them that I wished to buy 1 cot and 2 chairs. He took me to the second storey and showed the various cots and chairs. He explained about the quality. He showed me a cot which he said was of good quality. But the cost was expensive.

It was Rs 5000. But the cot looked ...

• strong enough. The employee was also very service-minded and his words appeared convincing to me. I decided to purchase the cot. He also showed some chairs.

But I decided to buy steel chairs. The wooden cot which I had bought has lasted for 2 years and is still in the same condition as it was when I had bought it. I have been very much satisfied with the cot. I am also very happy with the good service of Leo furniture. There are many people who have bought from Leo furniture and who have been satisfied.

I have met

many who are in praise of Leo furniture. I have not heard any complaint made about Leo furniture. In my opinion, it is very difficult to get furniture which is made of good wood. It is even more difficult to find a furniture shop which is service-minded. I have been to many furniture shops and I have been disappointed.

But Leo furniture has been an exception. Leo furniture has given me nothing to complain about it. Leo furniture is definitely one of the best furniture shops. Though it is expensive, it does not matter since the material sold is good. I will rate Leo furniture full 10 points.

mamta says :

be careful when buying teakwood items from leo furniture, if it gets spoiling they will not replace you with the new item, I had paid Rs.35000/- they are telling they will give the wooden treatment. this is what you get the response.

dyning tabel glass says :

do you have 6 seater , bottom part with steal top finishing with glass?

Galega says :

Leo Furniture is one of the biggest furniture stores of South India. You can definitely find a six sitter with top glass finishing there. Visit the store they maintain huge stock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57603311280431/k2311a036/3.6.08