Central Park Hotel Hongkong  » Hotels  »
Hongkong
  • It gives me the comfort of home and it allows me to get the best relaxation ever

• by blogger_29

The Central Park-Hongkong is one of the greatest hotels I’ve stayed with. It took place last March 2007 with bunch of newfound friends. It may look so simple as one approaches the front desk area of the building but the accommodation it brings is superbly great.

It brings me closer to home. We got a double room and everything’s great.

I like the room setup. Imagine a room surrounded with big, nice curtains.

Once you open them, it yields to a scenic view of the buildings and the garden view outside (by the way we occupied a room @ the 8th Floor). The bathroom is clean with hot and cold shower.

And oh how I love my occupied ...

• bed! It comes with great comforters and sheets that allows me to slip myself during that winter time. The over-all rate of the room is way high enough.

It gives me the comfort of home and it allows me to get the best relaxation ever. Outside the room is also a very clean, carpeted hallway.

The place is so

quiet that it gives one a blissful rest. The elevator is also clean and is big enough to accommodate 5-8 persons.

The staff? They have the friendliest smiles though sometimes language barrier really matters cos they belong to a Chinese-speaking country. Over-all rating? It’s 9 and it makes me wanna stay there again once I get the chance to visit Hongkong again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2603311180431/k2311a036/3.6.08