Sassy Bath N Sun Visor  » Baby care  »
1.5
  • Initially, I was pretty excited to purchase this item and bring it home as a remedy to the problem we had in our daughter letting us wash her hair
  • They come 2 to a pack, for $4.99, and I bought them with high hopes

• by Natasha L. Kohlhoff Polak

Initially, I was pretty excited to purchase this item and bring it home as a remedy to the problem we had in our daughter letting us wash her hair. From the age of around 8 months, she refused to let us pour water on her head…no matter what we did.

And

it became a struggle to get her to sit down and let us pour the water on her.

We tried using the shower head to make the job quicker than with a pitcher or cup, but that made it worse.

So after looking up ideas on the situation, I discovered Sassy ...

• made a bath and sun visor made of foam that velcros in the back.

They come 2 to a pack, for $4.

99, and I bought them with high hopes.

However, I was disappointed.

Not only did our daughter not want anything resting on her head, but the visor wasn’t as adjustable as

you would think with it being velcro, and so it slid down and didn’t fit snugly around the front of her head.

Occasionally we’ve been able to get our daughter to wear the visor for fun, but that’s about it.

This product just doesn’t do the job, or hold her interest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54603311130431/k2311a036/3.6.08