Samsung i-760
1.5
  • I am confident that this phone has more features than any other in its price range
  • However, after using this phone for a few months it has quickly gotten on my nerves
  • I would only suggest this phone for those who need the features it provides

• by Dave Burg

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I recently purchased the Samsung i-760 phone through Verizon Wireless. I was very pleased when I first opened the package and began to play with my new toy.

A touch screen, full keypad, wireless internet, bluetooth capabilities, the list goes on and on.

It took me several days

to learn all of the bells and whistles of this phone.

I am confident that this phone has more features than any other in its price range.

However, after using this phone for a few months it has quickly gotten on my nerves.

I find the screen ...

• turning black randomly and I must reset the phone using the annoyingly small reset button.

Also, the touch screen has lost sensitivity, causing it to be frustrating and nearly pointless.

This phone looks nice on the surface, however after using it for a short period of time it

is no better than any other phone i have owned.

I would only suggest this phone for those who need the features it provides.

There must be better smart phones out there for the same price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37503311030331/k2311a035/3.5.08