Windex Clean & Shine Dry Microfibre Cloths  » Housewares  »
  • I found Windex Clean & Shine Dry Microfibre Cloths on sale five for a $1CDN plus tax

• by Melissa Glenn

I found Windex Clean & Shine Dry Microfibre Cloths on sale five for a $1CDN plus tax. Each microfibre cloth came individually wrapped, in an attractive blue package, and here was the first mistake, the Windex company could easily have fitted two cloths in each package and avoided landfill waste.

It was easy to get the cloth out of the package

and when I saw it, I was sceptical. It looked like a J-cloth, and was about the size of one sheet of paper towel. I couldn’t believe that this cloth would be strong enough to do anything but wipe a couple of small windows down.

I was to be surprised Windex microfibre cloths are very strong. Porous, you can see where ...

• you pick up dirt and grime from your windows, and like me you can use these cloths to wash dishes, or wipe counter tops. What’s really great is that these cloths are machine washable, and survived several washings in my washing machine.

Windex Clean & Shine Dry Microfibre cloths, will last you through several uses, and while they are not a

product you can keep for many months, at 5 for $1 I will defiantly buy them again.

What makes me feel really good, is that when I use these Windex Clean and Shine Microfibre cloths, my family is doing an environmental service by using something that is made out of recycled materials, and that can be used again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53503310850331/k2311a035/3.5.08