Presidents Choice Organics Medium Roast Coffee  » Food  »
  • I love my coffee, and I am always trying different perked brands to make at home
  • Recently I bought a 454gram bag of Presidents Choice Organics Medium Roast Coffee
  • I would encourage any coffee lover to buy this 100% Arabica beans coffee, made right it truly is delicious, and the cost is right too at $5CDN a bag

• by Melissa Glenn

I love my coffee, and I am always trying different perked brands to make at home. Recently I bought a 454gram bag of Presidents Choice Organics Medium Roast Coffee. I could smell a rich strong coffee, even from outside the bag, and thought this would be a good pick me up in the morning. Even better, this

coffee is Fair Trade Certified by TransFair Canada. What this means; is that the coffee bean pickers were paid a fair price for their labour in a 3rd world country, in this case Columbia.

I made Presidents Choice Organics coffee the way I make any perked coffee, and wow was I surprised, it was so strong the first ...

• gulp nearly knocked me over! I had never had perked coffee this strong, and when I read the bag I was surprised as this coffee is billed as being, ‘light bodied and medium taste’. While it was certainly a fine grind and light bodied, it is an extremely strong coffee!

What I find great about Presidents Choice Organics

coffee, is that it lasts me a really long time! I only need to use half as much coffee grinds as I usually do to get a strong cup. I would encourage any coffee lover to buy this 100% Arabica beans coffee, made right it truly is delicious, and the cost is right too at $5CDN a bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503310830331/k2311a035/3.5.08