Delon Complete body wash
  • I thought I had grabbed a bottle of Olay body wash, but when I came home from the supermarket I found I had purchased a new product, Delon complete body wash with intense moisturizer for $3.99CDN

• by Melissa Glenn

I thought I had grabbed a bottle of Olay body wash, but when I came home from the supermarket I found I had purchased a new product, Delon complete body wash with intense moisturizer for $3.99CDN. The price should have been a clue, as Olay retails for about $2 more, but from now on I am a Delon convert.

This moisturising body wash

came in a 532ml bottle, with a yellow pop top, packaged much like an Olay product. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E I had high hopes this body wash was going to be soft on my dry skin. I needn’t have worried this is a fabulous body wash!

Delon body wash came out of the pop top and onto my puff easily.

• What I did find odd was that although it was quite a rich creamy product, it had little bubbles in it, and when I added water it expanded, looked and felt like a hair mousse! When I rubbed Delon body wash on my body it felt so light that I was convinced I was bathing with hair mousse. It did have a
        rich floral scent that was very enjoyable.

Although this body wash is a bit different, it defiantly does the job for me. After using it for a few weeks my skin is much softer, and I need much less moisturiser after bathing.

Buy Delon complete body wash with intense moisture, it is worth every penny. For more information on Delon products visit www.labdelon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31503310810331/k2311a035/3.5.08