Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules  » Cosmetics  »
  • These capsules come in a plastic recyclable bottle of 30, and I only need one to work on the problem areas each day

• by Melissa Glenn

Finally the British beauty products from Boots via the Botanics line have arrived in Canada. I was absolutely thrilled to find Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for only $12/CDN plus tax.

Botanics advertises that they use the ‘power of plants’ in their facial care products and this is certainly true of the serum

capsules. These capsules come in a plastic recyclable bottle of 30, and I only need one to work on the problem areas each day.

To use a green serum capsule, I simply twist off the top, apply the serum to my fingertips and rub it gently into my forehead frown lines and lines around my mouth. The serum ...

• smells the way plants do after the rain, and absorbs quickly into my skin and my lines, and leaves no greasy feel. After a month of using these capsules I can tell you my lines are greatly diminished.

Botanics Hydrating serum capsules go under a standard daily moisturiser. Previously I have bought Lise Watier serum capsules for $45, and

Liz Arden serum capsules for over $80, neither have had the moisturising and repair qualities that Boots’ products have.

The best British import ever! Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules are fabulous, and one capsule is all you need to cover your problem spots on your face and neck. What more could I want from a product especially at this price!

Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31503310800331/k2311a035/3.5.08