Vigilant Security  » Business  »
0.5
Maryland
  • In my opinion the ethics of this company's management bodes ill toward how they would treat their customers

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My son worked for a company called Vigiliant Security in Maryland. Recently he had to be taken to the hospital because of kidney stones.

The owner of Vigilant security called the EMS in Howard County and an ambulance came and took him to the hospital. We spent over nine

hours in the emergency ward. When my son called his employer to inform him that he was ill Brian told him to take off as many days as he needed because he knew how ill he was. That was on Monday of this week.

My son went back to ...

• work this morning, still suffering from Kidney stones and he was promptly let go. This is such a poor way to run a business.

He was informed that he was being let go because of absenteeism. What an absurb notion, when all that was wrong was that he was under

doctor’s care.

I would never call Vigiliant Security to do any work on my home or my business. In my opinion the ethics of this company’s management bodes ill toward how they would treat their customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41503310740331/k2311a035/3.5.08