Resident Evil: Apocalypse
  • Instead of being confined to an underground bunker, the T virus has escaped into the city and people are finding themselves hunted down by zombies while trying to avoid becoming zombies themselves
  • And, the fact the heroes have amazing fighting skills and never seem to miss whenever they shoot at something or show any sort of fear really gets old after a while
  • Still, there was enough in this movie to keep me entertained and I definitely want to see the third installment of it

• by Steve

I finally got a chance to watch the second part of the Resident Evil series; Apocalypse. And, overall, I think I liked the movie; though I did feel a few of the things were a bit unrealistic.

This movie takes place shortly after the first one and puts together a pretty decent cast; though many of the

people end up dying a bit too fast. Instead of being confined to an underground bunker, the T virus has escaped into the city and people are finding themselves hunted down by zombies while trying to avoid becoming zombies themselves.

The plot itself is an interesting one. I especially like the cover up at the end of ...

• the film. But, some of the things in the movie are a bit too comic-bookish. Nemesis, the mutant the Umbrella Corporation created with one of the characters in the first movie is obviously wearing a rubber mask and looks a bit like one of the cheaply made villains from Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles. And, the fact
        the heroes have amazing fighting skills and never seem to miss whenever they shoot at something or show any sort of fear really gets old after a while.

Still, there was enough in this movie to keep me entertained and I definitely want to see the third installment of it. I just hope it doesn’t get too far fetched.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11503310690331/k2311a035/3.5.08