Brauer Joint and Muscle Cream  » Medicine  »
  • I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis so I experience times when different joints flare up and leave me in a lot of pain

• by loulou

I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis so I experience times when different joints flare up and leave me in a lot of pain. I was recommended Brauer’s Joint and Muscle Cream which is a homeopathic cream.

It contains homeopathic tinctures of among others Arnica, Hypericum, Ruta Grav, Rhus Tox and Symphytum. Arnica is an all around first aid medication and helps with

initial pain. Symphytum is derived from Comfrey so helps to heal the joints. Hypericum is also helpful with pain. Ruta Grav is specifically for joint pain in the ankle and wrist whereas Rhus Tox is excellent for Knee problems.

The combination seems to be really good, sometimes when you take a lot of homeopathic preparations together they are not as effective, but ...

• this cream is. The cream is a nice consistency and doesn’t leave a greasy feel to your skin instead it soaks in like a hand cream does. There is no strong smell, so applying it at work does not feel embarrassing. I have found that if my hands start to hurt (I work on a computer so I need my hands) I
        rub some cream in and stretch and flex them for a few minutes and eight times out of ten I can continue working for the rest of the day.

I have also found that this cream works really well on my knees, my father has also tried it on his knees. When I have pain in my toes though it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26503310270231/k2311a035/3.5.08