Kali River Rapids Ride at Disney’s Animal Kingdom  » Travel  »
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Animal Kingdom Park
  • For a Disney ride this did not make me happy
  • If you want to get really wet on a hot day it is a great ride for that, however, this ride is too short and no good thrills, it doesn't really do the trick

• by Lynn

If any of you have read any of my reviews you know by now I am a Disney nut; as I have worked and lived on property as a College Program student and I have vacationed there many times. Now, I love Disney rides. I have been to quite a few theme parks. This ride is not all that.

It is supposed to be a track free river rapid ride, which

it is. You wait for a long time to ride the ride, which is normal at a Walt Disney park. However, this ride is very short. Some really good rides at Disney last over 5 minutes and have an awesome story that go along with the intricate designs. This ride is too short. You get in a boat with about six other people and put your seat belt on. Then they ...

• let the ride loose and you go down a white water rafting type thing.

There is only one really good drop and that is disappointing. The ride at Silver Dollar City is longer and has better drops than this one! For a Disney ride this did not make me happy. If you want to get really wet on a hot day it is a great ride for that, however, this ride is

too short and no good thrills, it doesn’t really do the trick. Try it at least once and maybe you will like it more than me, however, I would skip it if there is a super long line, go ride the new roller coaster that is at Animal Kingdom; now THAT is a fun ride. Skip this one though; waiting an hour in line for such a short ride was disappointing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38503310260231/k2311a035/3.5.08