Mommy’s Touch Cloth Diapers
  • We also have the All-in-one variety and have really enjoyed those diapers because they are not only very absorbent but they also require no work (the pocket diapers require that you stuff the insert in the pocket)

• by Ingrid Armfield

Mommy’s Touch One-size-fits-all daipers are cloth diapers that are come in two main styles. They can either be an all-in-one (where it is both a cover and a absorbent liner) or as “pocket” diapers (where the diaper has an opening at both ends to insert a liner (comes separately - can be a prepared insert or a folded diaper). The covers come in a range of colors and are water resistant but not water proof.

They are attached to a cloth inside that is made soft for the baby. The beauty of these diapers is that they have snaps all over so that you can fold it down and use it for

a new born (it overlaps more and is a little bulky but those little babys are bulky in diapers) or unfold it and not overlap the tabs for up to a 40lb child.

This means that if you have multiple kids in diapers you only need one set of diapers because you can just snap them differently to fit different size kids. I love these diapers.

I have a smallish one year old and a three year old and they both use these diapers. They can snap tight enough that the diapers rarely leak.

They wash very well (we’ve had them for a year and have washed them almost 100 times ...

• and only one has had the elastic give a little). The interior is VERY soft and we’ve had no problems with rash.

We use Chinese Pre-folds as inserts in the pocket diapers and this has worked very well. They just wash with the diaper.

We also like the fun colors (who else has a kid with a bright red diaper?) of the covers. We also have the All-in-one variety and have really enjoyed those diapers because they are not only very absorbent but they also require no work (the pocket diapers require that you stuff the insert in the pocket).

It has been so wonderful to not spend $15+ every

week for diapers for one (not to mention two) kid. We just wash the whole bag of them every two nights (leave them to soak overnight in baking soda and then wash the next morning).

I would buy these diapers again and again (and in fact will probably buy a couple more for the next kid to replace the other brands I’m currently mixing in with the Mommy’s Touch because I sampled all the diapers). Definately has been a major plus for us having these diapers.

I’ve enjoyed the savings, enjoyed the cute rear ends of my kids, and enjoyed having easy to use cloth diapers - I don’t miss the pins at all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54503310210231/k2311a035/3.5.08