TGI Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skin Snack Chips
  • Unfortunately for you, eating the whole snack size bag of these TGI Friday's Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skin Snack Chips will cut into your calorie count for the day

• by Vballislife

Many people are still recovering from the holiday season’s extra pounds as they get ready for swimsuit season. So you might be wondering what is worth snacking on this time of year? Well TGI Friday’s Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skin Snack Chips are of course. These are a nice light snack for you either in the office, or for you to put in your child’s lunch bag for school now that school is back in session. They pack that crunch that we all love in our potato chips, along with a cheesy and bacon flavor that adds to the appeal of these

snack chips.

If you can’t guess, the TGI Friday’s Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skin Snack Chips were developed by the same company that runs that famous restaurant. Therefore, these chips are loaded with flavor. Each bag includes approximately 28 chips. The chips vary in size from nice large full chips, to small thin potato chips. Regardless of the size though, all the chips are flavored extensively so you won’t find a chip like you do with some bbq potato chip makers where the flavor is either non-existant or simply overpowering.

Many people might be considering a diet now that the holidays have ended. Unfortunately for ...

• you, eating the whole snack size bag of these TGI Friday’s Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skin Snack Chips will cut into your calorie count for the day. The bag itself has 262 calories with 16 grams of fat. Yet, you don’t have to be denied your crunch and cheesy snack. Find someone around your office or school to share a bag with. Even a serving of 14 of these chips will be plenty to give you that flavor surge you desire.

There are several advantages to TGI Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack Chips when compared with potato chips. These chips are

much less greasy than the feel of traditional potato chips. They also are less messy as the seasoning doesn’t stick to your fingers like bbq flavoring from potato chips, or that orange powder from cheetos does. These chips are also a little more sturdy than your traditional potato chips, so you are less likely to get a bag of bits and pieces when you are hoping to find whole chips in your bag. So, if you are looking for a snack that is full of flavor, or one to share with a friend, grab a bag of TGI Friday’s Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Snack Chips.

Cheryl says :

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and I am trying to find these in our local stores but was told they do not sell to Canada. I just found the Pizza chips at a store here but why not the Bacon and Cheddar Skins??? HELP

KELLEY says :

Are these baked?

John says :

No, they’re not baked.

Audra Freels says :

On 11-13-16 I tried TGIF Japapeno Cheddar chips. I thought they were ok. I was very hungry so I ate almost all of a 3 oz. bag. I went to bed about an hour and a half later. I woke up having to run to the bathroom because it was going to come out both ends. After 2-3 hours of getting all of this out of my system, I called the number on the bag. After a bunch of wasted time, Fritolay with the help of their outside source Travelers, no one took any responsibility for me getting so sick from their product. They didn’t even offer me my money back. I will never eat a Frito Lay product again and want everyone to know.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503310030231/k2311a035/3.5.08