Pretzel Time Snack Stands
  • From my experience I have rarely found Pretzel Time to let their pretzels sit out long enough to become stale and dry like some pretzel stands in your local shopping mall might do
  • My favorite is the caramel as I like having something a little sweet to dip my pretzels in
  • If you are looking for something different than just pretzels you might want to consider their fruit drinks

• by Vballislife

Have you ever been wandering around your local shopping mall and in the mood for something to eat for a snack? Well, pretzels are always a good option, and chances are you can find a Pretzel Time snack stand at a shopping mall in your area. The pretzels there are almost always hot, fresh, and well prepared. From my experience I have rarely found Pretzel Time to let their pretzels sit out long enough to become stale and dry like some pretzel stands in your local shopping

mall might do. They also have a nice variety of pretzels for you to choose from.

Pretzel time has different pretzels from time to time during the year. usually some options include a cinnamon pretzel, one that is made like a pizza with cheese and pepperoni, and quite often one on the spicy side with some jalepenos to offer some bite. They also have other pretzel items such as pretzel dogs, and pretzel bites. The pretzel bites come in several different styles themselves. There is the traditional pretzel bite with just salt, then there is the sugar and cinnamon coated pretzel bites, and there is even pretzel bites coates in paremsan cheese. My 2 year old son is a huge fan of pretzel bites as a snack. He asks for them each time we go to the mall.

The dips are a little limited as they have a nacho cheese, mustard sauce, marinara sauce, and a cream cheese dip, and a caramel sauce dip. My favorite is the caramel as I like having something a little ...

• Pretzel Time Snack Stands
      sweet to dip my pretzels in. The sweet mustard isn’t bad either, and the marinara sauce is nice for something different.

If you are looking for something different than just pretzels you might want to consider their fruit drinks. These change quite often, but they are the “blender drinks” that many snack stands are serving now. Even though its winter time I still see quite a few people in line around me ordering these when they come up to the register to place their order.

My only complaint about

Pretzel Time is their prices, they tend to be about 20% higher than their competitors in the shopping malls in my area. That combined with a preference for a few more dipping sauce choices such as a chocolate dip, are really the only things that sometimes have me saying “no” to my son when he asks me for to go to Pretzel Time at the mall. Overall though, for a treat once in a while the quality of these pretzels is much better than much of their competition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503310020231/k2311a035/3.5.08