The University Of Phoenix  » Education  »
Stuttgart, Arkansas
  • If you have any interest at all in furthering your education or commencing study toward a new career, I would genuinely recommend The University Of Phoenix online study program

• by Sharon Flannagan

Many Universities run extensive online promotional material in an attempt to admit new student body to their institutions. I have explored several of the options available in the past months and decided without hesitation on studying with the University Of Phoenix. I was interested in furthering my education, but I certainly wasn’t expecting to be enrolled and ready to start class within four short days.

The professional care and attention to detail provided by the course advisor who contacted me was above all I had anticipated. I was emailed specific information on the

course of my choosing within one hour, including the relevant links to employment prospects once my Degree has been completed. Furthermore, I have since contacted two very large organizations locally, and I have been placed on their advisory list for employment notification as the opportunities arise.

Although my education is just beginning in this field, The University of Phoenix has been instrumental in helping me to secure a position of high value before my course is even completed.

When I received the follow up call from the University, my course advisor stayed ...

• on the telephone with me and walked me through the process of applying for my student loan and Federal Government Grants. No aspect of my application was left unexplained, and my advisor also offered to assist me during weekend hours on her own time. If you have any interest at all in furthering your education or commencing study toward a new career, I would genuinely recommend The University Of Phoenix online study program.

Not A US Citizen?:

If you have relocated to the United States your are most welcome to apply for a course

of study. You must be a Legal Permanent Resident, or have other current legal presence in this country. Student Loans are available to you if you have a Greencard issued by INS and a Social Security Number. Pell Grants and other Federal Aid programs are also available to you. Your advisor will direct you to a program to suit your needs.

Selecting Your Degree:

In order to begin study, first select your desired degree by visiting the following site to make your selection:

The University Of Phoenix Contact Information:

Online at http://www.phoenix.edu/

By Telephone: 1866 766 0766

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50503310010231/k2311a035/3.5.08