Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
  • I believe that they are the best diapers on the market for their leakage protection

• by Kristina

Since my 8 month old baby was born I have purchased many brands of diapers. I do have to say that finding the right diaper has been a challenge.

I have tried Pampers, Luvs, Parents Choice, and many other off brand diapers

and have found that none of them have the leakage protection that they claim to have.

The one that I have found to be worth spending your money on has to be Huggies Snug and Dry diapers.

I believe that they are the best diapers on the market for their leakage protection.

The most important time of the day for leakage protection for my baby has to be at night (as it is for most babies).

With other name brand diapers he would wake ...

• Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
      up completely soaked.

I got tired of having to bathe him every morning due to his diaper leaking and having to change his crib sheets every day sometimes twice a day.

Then I tried Huggies Snug and Dry diapers and will never

use any other brand again.

Needless to say, my son wakes up comfortable and dry every morning now and we couldn’t be happier.

If you are having problems with the diapers that you are using try Huggies diapers.

I definitely recommend them.

Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
JT says :

What is the grainie material in the Huggies Diapers that make them so absorbant?

Jules Li says :

The superabsorbent material is called polyacrylate.

Galega says :

A Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) named sodium polyacrylate is used in the Huggies Diaper. This is a polymer which comes with incredible ability to tap and absorb fluid. However, there are also some concerns regarding the safety of this material. It is derived from Petroleum products and hence some NGOs doubt about its safety to baby as well as threat to environment. It is approved to be used by USFDA, though, for this purpose.

Brandi G. says :

I am a first time mom so I haven t had the experience other moms have had with the best diapers and what not. We had a diaper shower and of course got all different brands from the cheapest to most expensive. I have to say I tried them ALL. For my baby the Huggies Snug Dry are the best. I noticed immediately how well they fit. Having the elastic type backing made for a tighter and better fit on my baby. The wet indicator strip on the front is always a great way to make sure Baby is clean and dry. I m a first time mom but I love Huggies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54503310000231/k2311a035/3.5.08