Huggies Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • Huggies are what eventually solved this problem
  • One of the things I like about Huggies is that they are very stretchy

• by Jennifer Drake

When my daughter was about five months old, we went through a scary couple of weeks with disposable diapers. Suddenly, no brand seemed to “work”. Messes weren’t being contained, if you know what I mean. Muliple times per day, I would have to change and wash dirty clothes and a messy baby.

Huggies are what eventually solved this

problem. After trying Pampers, Walgreen’s brand, Parent’s Choice, and probably one or two other brands, Huggies were the only disposable diapers that would fit my daughter correctly and keep her clothes clean.

One of the things I like about Huggies is that they are very stretchy. There is a lot of give around the leg holes, and the tabs ...

• used to fasted the diapers stretch a lot. I imagine this works to better form the diaper to different baby body types and shapes. Perhaps this feature is why Huggies are working so well for us when other brands of diapers didn’t make the cut. Huggies are also very absorbant, but that is true of most disposable diapers
        on the market these days.

Huggies are more expensive than some of the other brands of diapers. However, in the area of disposable diapers, I certainly think it’s worth it to pay more when the cheaper versions cause as many problems as we were having for those two weeks. Also, when bought on sale with coupons, Huggies can be pretty affordable.

Huggies Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54403309920631/k2311a034/3.4.08