Bob’s Cafe Bacolod City  » Restaurants  »
Lacson Avenue, Bacolod City
  • While I visited Bob's cafe while on a business trip last April 2006, I ordered their sans rival and I'd say that's the best I had ever while I don't really find their coffee mixes extraordinary, it was not too bad anyway

• by Thadz

Bacolod City is known as the City of Smiles, a laid back city. Bob’s Cafe captures that description perfectly.

Set in the main avenue of the Negros Occidental capital city, it is accessible enough for the Bacolod City visitor.

The coffee joint uses elegant, avant garde and chic furniture to give the place an elitist

ambiance.

Artworks dominate the walls to include paintings, murals, and paper mache.

The bar uses a play of bright lights and dark hued counters to give it a romantic atmosphere.

The attendant at the counter is always ready to give you a warm smile, as Bacoleños always do.

And yeah, most of their baristas are ...

• beautiful and sexy ladies too.

While I visited Bob’s cafe while on a business trip last April 2006, I ordered their sans rival and I’d say that’s the best I had ever while I don’t really find their coffee mixes extraordinary, it was not too bad anyway.

Their chilled blends are average and can

quench a thirst without a nasty aftertaste.

Just like most coffee joints in urban areas now, Bob’s Cafe also makes available wireless fidelity(wifi) connections to its patrons for a minimal fee charged.

Bob’s Cafe is the only coffee shop that really comes to my mind when in Bacolod City, you might as well try it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7403309860631/k2311a034/3.4.08