Healthy Choice French Bread Pizza
  • I love these french bread pizzas because they only take a minute and a half to heat and eat
  • Oh, and the fat content is not bad and I think the calories are 320

• by Lynn

The Healthy Choice French Bread Pizza is a great, filling, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They taste fresh, and every time I have them for lunch someone at the office looks at my lunch, looks at their lunch, and sighs. It really is like those commercials lol. They always tell me how good my lunch looks (i try to put fresh fruit and yogurt with it too) as compared to theirs lol.

I don’t usually get breakfast so I

sometimes wait to eat on my first break. I only have a 15 minute break which is generous, however, it’s difficult if you’re trying to eat something. I love these french bread pizzas because they only take a minute and a half to heat and eat. I cannot tell you how good the taste is! They are so fresh.

They have combination, pepperoni, and cheese. Lately I have been getting the pepperoni because I’ve worried about how my ...

• breath smells eating the combination, but the combination is very tasty. These range in price depending on what supermarket you go to; Wal-Mart you can get them cheaper, at about 1.50. Reasor’s is over 2.00.

And you would think something like this tastes better in the oven than in the microwave, but I digress. In the microwave they taste just as good! If you want to be the envy of the lunch crowd and have your belly

good and full, then these Healthy Choice French Bread Pizzas are for you! I sometimes like adding a little salad on the side with a piece of fruit and yogurt. I get nice and full. :-) You will become addicted to these. Oh, and the fat content is not bad and I think the calories are 320. They are very filling! I’m full all afternoon after I’ve had these for lunch. You won’t be sorry if you try them!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27403309740631/k2311a034/3.4.08