Chevy Trailblazer 2004 EXT  » Cars  »
  • I have also heard van's get better gas mileage than SUV's but we had the opposite experience with the Town and Country we owned
  • However I don't think that was available in 2004
  • Besides that one negative I love everything about the Chevy Trailblazer from the seats that fold almost flat to the desirable shape it is a great family vehicle

• by Renoracer

We bought a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer a little over a year ago and love it. It is a V6 and is the Extended version (has a third row).

While having a V4 would have been nice but that is not available in the EXT version.

I have also heard van’s

get better gas mileage than SUV’s but we had the opposite experience with the Town and Country we owned.

The Trailblazer gets slightly better gas mileage and I have to admit looks much cooler.

Sorry van lovers but it’s the truth.

Another advantage to the Trailblazer is that it is ...

• not as large as a Suburban or Expedition which uses V8’s and are total gas hogs.

The inside is very accommodating with air conditioning all throughout the back and another nice feature is that the driver and passenger can set their thermostats to different settings.

The one feature it doesn’t

have that I desire is the camera that when in reverse shows what is behind you.

However I don’t think that was available in 2004.

Besides that one negative I love everything about the Chevy Trailblazer from the seats that fold almost flat to the desirable shape it is a great family vehicle.

richard says :

do the rear quarter windows open electronicly

Jules Li says :

Richard, it’s a pop-out window, it’s not powered.

Richard says :

how do you change spark plugs and or wires

Jules Li says :

First, you will need to take off the air intake and then take off the resonator box. Once you have the resonator box off, you will see need to remove the two bolts that are holding the coil packs. You will then have access to ths spark plugs and wires to remove them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9303309430531/k2311a033/3.3.08