Creative Zen Vision M Mp3 player  » Electronics  »
  • This is something my dad is very picky about so I know it must be good if he doesnt complain

• by BeautfiulGarbage

I’ve had this product for over a year now and got my dad one this chirstmas. Overall it has pluses and minuses but the product itself is great.

I have found it to be much more durable than the Ipods that many of my friends have and it has some cool new features as well. You can turn part of its space into a hard drive to store files and various things on. This isn’t

that necessary but I have found it useful since my Mp3 player is something I always carry with me.

It is also much less format specific than the Ipod. I have found it takes firtually any kind of sound file and a majority of movie formats as well. It also comes with a program that allows you to convert videos to the correct size and format easily so they don’t take up any unecessary ...

• room. This was great for me because I had a bunch of videos of my own I wanted to put on there and I didn’t have to relay specifically on the Itunes type sites for my files like Ipod users often have to.

As for sound quality it is excellent. This is something my dad is very picky about so I know it must be good if he doesnt complain. Creative’s hardware also takes up

significantly less space so a 30GB MP3 actually allows something like 28.5 GB of space to use, which i have heard is not the case with the larger Ipods.

The one major downside I have found is just that since it is not the biggest company out there is it a little more difficult to find accesories for it but pretty much everything is available if you go to their website or even a large electronics store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16303309410531/k2311a033/3.3.08