Equate Brand baby wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I thought Equate did a great job making this product

• by J.R. Lewis

Equate Brand baby wipes are just as good at any other baby wipe brand.

They smell good, they are fairly durable, and they are cheaper! When my kids were little, I used the generic products when they were simular to named brands.

Equate baby wipes are good. I liked them. Matter of fact, I still

use them to clean up sometimes! They work well on counter tops, bathroom sinks, and walls.

My husband is in the military and military people use them when they go on exercises where they have limited water. They wipe down sweat and clean off hands before eating.

I don’t know why someone would want ...

• to pay more for a named brand when it is literally like wiping your *** on money!? It seems like it’s foolish waste of money to me.

I thought Equate did a great job making this product. It doesn’t look flimsy or cheap, it’s a good wipe.

It’s good for what it was

made for– baby’s bottoms– and it’s good for other things too.

Don’t waste your money on name brands. Go with this product instead. The money saved, take and buy the baby something else! Another outfit, a cute pair of shoes, food, or carseat for goodness sakes! Why flush your hard earned money?! I didn’t. I wouldn’t.

Equate Brand baby wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54303309360531/k2311a033/3.3.08