Henko stain champion  » Housewares  »
  • During the stay in my aunt's house even our clothes were washing using the same detergent powder and when I actually saw the dried clothes I found them very clean and so fresh
  • The cost of this washing powder is little less then the detergent powder, which I use

• by chintu

The henko stain champion is the detergent powder, which I had seen in my aunt’s house. I had been to stay for a few days in my aunt’s house during the last summer vacations along with my kids.

During that period I saw my aunty using the henko stain champion

detergent powder.

Actually I had seen this powder in the stores when I used to go for shopping but I had never tried it before.

My aunty said that this is the detergent powder, which she is using since 9 to 10 years.

It is so because; this detergent ...

• powder is strong but still gently on clothes.

This detergent powder removes the stains or dirt that can be seen of the collar or the coffle area very easily just for one wash.

The clothes get absolutely clean and they also get a good smell.

During the stay in

my aunt’s house even our clothes were washing using the same detergent powder and when I actually saw the dried clothes I found them very clean and so fresh.

The cost of this washing powder is little less then the detergent powder, which I use.

I was impressed of it.

Henko stain champion
    Bhakta N.P says :

Sir, You are advertising in the T.V about Henko stain champion. In the kannada version it says Neevu adey neeralli THOLITHEERALLA CLEAN you clean in the same water It is not correct One washes the clothes AND NOT CLEANS and the translation for washing is Ogiyodu . So it should say Neevu adey neeralli OGEETHEERALLA . Hope you will take my suggestion. Thank you Yours Truly T

Galega says :

All translations are done by the same team in India. You will find little bit discrepancies in all regional languages. In your case, though, the use of the word clean is intentional as it gives a message of cleanliness straight to consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53303309280531/k2311a033/3.3.08