Dabour Hajmola candies  » Food  »
  • That is why I bought the big cake, new dress for him and I also bought some candies to distribute them among all the kids

• by chintu

One first February we celebrated our son’s birthday. He is just four years old. My son loves to celebrate his birthday along with his friends and schoolmates.

all the kids. My son was very happy and he was very excited.

The candies, which I bought, are known as the Dabour hajmola candies. This was for the first time that I had bought it.

I tasted one of these candies. Wow the taste was really ...

• very good.

These candies were not sweet like all the candies, but the dabour hajmola candies tasted somewhat spicy or tangy. The taste is very different and very good.

The people who love to eat the tangy or spicy food for such people these candies are the ideal ones.

All the kids ate these candies and they liked it.

Some kids were asking for more candies. The cost of these candies is very less.

These candies are made of tangy tamarind, salt, chilly, and some sugar. All these together give a great taste.

I loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27303309260531/k2311a033/3.3.08