Co-optex bed spreads and pillow covers  » Housewares  »
  • The Co-optex bedspreads are always high in cost

• by chintu

I am using the bedspreads from Co-optex, and I am using then since 13 years now. These bedspreads still look good and the quality is soft and silky.

The Co-optex bedspreads are always high in cost; it always starts from more then Rs.

1000.

But that is one

time investment and we can use these bedspreads and the pillow covers for a very long time without any kind of complaints.

Not only that we can choose any kind of colours and any kinds of designs from the big collection of Co-optex bed spreads and pillow covers.

...

• I have washed it many a times and even after each wash these bedspreads look good and they have not lost their original colour.

They still look good.

It seems to be quite costly to but they are worthy.

The designs and the colour combination that can be

seen in Co-optex bed spreads and the pillow covers are totally different and look very decent.

They perfectly suit for our beds and also to the colour of the wall of our bedroom.

I always buy the Co-optex bedspreads for my house and I never wish to take chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53303309220531/k2311a033/3.3.08