Sit-A-Spell Coffee Shop  » Restaurants  »
1.0
Harlem, GA
  • I don't like for people to stare at me when I am trying to eat or relax
  • I don't like someone to pester me when I want to be left alone
  • I don't like how the menu changes as it seems to everytime I go in, it get more and more expensive, but the quality seems to have dropped since it openned
  • For Harlem, GA, it's nice to have I guess, but I don't like it
  • I don't like the prices or the service or the books

• by Melody Ean

Sit-A-Spell Coffee Shop is in Harlem, GA. It offers different coffees, some baked goods, and a couple of sandwiches.

It is a small shop, easily overlooked, in the only strip mall that has other people in it in town.

The food is at best marginal and the prices are exceptionally HIGH. The drinks, though some are really good, can be found at other places cheaper.

The people are hit and miss. Some of the people that work

there are really nice, but some are fake and hovering. I don’t like for people to stare at me when I am trying to eat or relax. I don’t like someone to pester me when I want to be left alone.

Depending on who is working, you may get someone who is trying to be overtly friendly but it comes out as annoying and creepy.

Save your hard earned money. Go somewhere else. This place is ...

• a cheap shot at a real coffee house.

I don’t like how the menu changes as it seems to everytime I go in, it get more and more expensive, but the quality seems to have dropped since it openned.

Don’t bother unless you like paying a ton for things you can make and buy cheaper in other places.

There are also books in the place, but most are older than I am! I don’t care to

read anything from the early 70’s. Times have changed. If I want to read and drink coffee, I’ll go to Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, or some OTHER place to do it. They have new books, better stuff, and they don’t creep me out.

For Harlem, GA, it’s nice to have I guess, but I don’t like it. I don’t like the prices or the service or the books. It’s crappy. Don’t bother.

I don’t like it. At all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7303309210531/k2311a033/3.3.08