Renee Meyer Dean Photography  » Business  »
Harlem, GA
  • I know I will when my last baby graduates in 2010

• by J. R. Lewis

Renee Meyer Dean Photography is located in Harlem, GA. She takes all kinds of photographs at a fairly reasonable price.

I used her services for both of my boys’ senior pictures. They were really great. I liked that she was close to my location, that she took pictures that I wanted, and that she worked with my ideas.

There are a couple of things that I did not like. Some, were not her fault at all, like the high school, Harlem

High School, will not accept pictures from her to put in their yearbook. I think that’s really stupid. They only take them from ONE photographer who is far more expensive and the pictures aren’t nearly as good.

Another thing that I didn’t really care for was that she doesn’t have packages or specials for graduation pictures. She does for holiday cards and pictures, but not graduation. I wished she did. If she had, I might have bought more from her. As ...

• it stands now, I can’t really afford to.

Even though her prices are pretty reasonable, having a senior graduating is expensive! REALLY expensive! So I have had to trim away things that aren’t necessary. That includes extra pictures, even thought I really want them.

I would recommend this lady. She’s super nice and she does a quality job. I liked how she treated me and my kids. She’s got a great sense of humor, is personable, and does her best to give

you what you want in your pictures.

I wished the school was willing to accept her work for the yearbook, that sucked. I’m not trying to pay two photographers for senior pictures, I’m not paying one just to get it in the yearbook. That’s just stupid.

As for Renee Meyer Dean photography, I do believe that more people should go to her for their pictures. I know I will when my last baby graduates in 2010. She is just the bee’s knees!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41303309200531/k2311a033/3.3.08