Monopoly Here & Now Edition PC Game  » Games  »
  • I found the Monopoly online games but whenever I'm online, the games have already ended

• by viannee

I’m sure most if not all of you know what the game Monopoly is. I for one am engrossed with this game that I even have the old UK version on my cellphone. Since playing on the cellphone is a bit tiring and nobody wants play the board game with me at home, I checked

on the internet for PC games.

I found the Monopoly online games but whenever I’m online, the games have already ended. I found a trial download of Monopoly Here & Now at aol.com. Let me tell you, I had fun! I set it on a “vs. Computer mode” it was so engaging that I couldn’t ...

• stop. It was like the old board game coming to life! The graphics were nicely done and sound effects added a nice touch. As always the game itself was great. My brother wondered why I was talking so loud in my room. That was how engrossed I am with the game. But alas, the trial
        was only for an hour. I felt like I was robbed but not really. It’s that soon?

Now I’m back to my cellphone game because I’m still contemplating whether I should fork out $20 for a computer game. If you ask me, $20 is a bit too much so I’m taking away 1 vote to make it 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28303309100431/k2311a033/3.3.08