Careline Eyeshadow Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like playing and experimenting with makeup but I'm not one to buy expensive cosmetics
  • That's why I love Careline's line of products especially the eyeshadows and blushes
  • I found them to be very pigmented and it still looks vibrant even without an eyeshadow primer

• by viannee

I like playing and experimenting with makeup but I’m not one to buy expensive cosmetics. That’s why I love Careline’s line of products especially the eyeshadows and blushes. Careline is by Ever Bilena. A popular local cosmetics company that makes affordable cosmetics as good as the expensive ones.

I have

five colors of Careline’s Eyeshadows. The one color, I didn’t like was full of glitters and little of the color and was hard to work with even over an eyeshadow primer. The other four, I absolutely love. I found them to be very pigmented and it still looks vibrant even ...

• without an eyeshadow primer. It’s not too shimmery neither was it too matte. It also doesn’t come off easily so I don’t have to go through all the trouble of touching up every time. I like how it goes on smoothly on my skin. It’s not like those cheap eyeshadows
        that look vibrant on the palette but are very sheer on the skin that you’d be ashamed to wear them out. It can certainly compete with higher priced products.

For an affordable eyeshadow this is a great choice. You get too choose plenty of colors without burning a hole in your pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31303309090431/k2311a033/3.3.08