Fine Airport Parking Tulsa Airport  » Airlines  »
Tulsa OK Airport
  • The best rate per day is the economy rate, at $6.00 plus tax per day, or indoor parking for $7.00
  • I would definitly recommend using this parking service for all your travel needs

• by Lynn

Whenever my mom and I go on vacation, we choose to leave our car with Fine Airport Parking at the Tulsa Airport(obviously, we are from Tulsa lol). The fellows at Fine give great customer service and are very professional.

It is easy to find our space whenever they give the

number to us. There are always spaces available, and it is very easy to get from the Fine place to the main airport terminals. They always have a shuttle waiting for us, and someone to always help with our bags.

Our car is always in one piece when we get back,

• with nothing stolen; of course, we don’t leave anything out for thieves to take, but nonetheless, we always feel our car is safe. If you choose, you can even have your car detailed when you get back!

The best rate per day is the economy rate, at $6.00 plus

tax per day, or indoor parking for $7.00. It is worth the extra dollar to get to park inside. Fine Airport Parking has friendly customer service, is easy to use, and it’s easy to get from Fine to the airport. I would definitly recommend using this parking service for all your travel needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40303309050431/k2311a033/3.3.08