Tyco R/C N.S.E.C.T. Robotic Attack Creature
  • I don't think this is going to be one of those toys that sits in closet for too long

• by mbowie

My 6 year old daughter loves bugs. She also loves robots. So, when my dad asked me if she would like a bug robot for Christmas, it was a definite yes. I didn’t realize how neat it was going to be. Apparently he found a pretty good deal on it and gotten one for my nephew too. Grampa got the cool points this past Christmas.

It is called the Tyco R/C N.S.E.C.T. Robotic Attack

Creature. It is green, has six gray legs, yellow pinchers, black wings with a dart shooter under the wings. It has a very easy to use remote control and the battery is rechargeable. The eyes change colors to tell weather it is in attack mode or exploring mode. The shooter shots foam darts with a suction cup on the end. They shoot pretty far and stick to things. My daughter has gotten ...

• really good at using it. It really moves across the floor with all six legs moving. We have had so much fun with it. My daughter has put a dog toy in the pinchers and played with our dog. One of our dogs loves it and barks and plays with it. They other one is terrified of it. It is a little noisy but, it is so much fun that you
        don’t really care.

This has been such a great toy. I love that the battery is rechargeable. Seems like so many toys use up lots of batteries. This is a great toy to inspire the wonderful imaginations of kids. My daughter will be playing with this one for a long time to come. I don’t think this is going to be one of those toys that sits in closet for too long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54303309040431/k2311a033/3.3.08