Nintendo DS Lite
  • They come in several different colors, I believe there is even now a beautiful red one which I really really want now lol

• by Lynn

For my birthday last year my fiance purchased the pink Nintendo DS Lite. He got the black one. These little gaming devices are a blast! They are small-ish, compact, easy to travel with and the games are fun.

Different games have you do different things; you sometimes have to shake the game to get the character to do what you want, sometimes you have

to speak into the speaker part, sometimes you have to touch the screen to get your character to move.

The coolest thing about the game is that you only need one cartridge, and for certain games you can play each other! My fiance and I often played each other when we recently went on a car trip. The battery life is nice and long lasting; ...

• fully charged it lasted the full two hour trip.

These retail for about 129 dollars and are easy to find. They come in several different colors, I believe there is even now a beautiful red one which I really really want now lol. The game I would suggest is the Mario Kart game, it is easy enough for everyone to play and a blast;

and the Nintendo DS Lite makes it great fun. You should even be able to hook the devices up with friends and play each other wherever you want. These are well worth the investment for the gaming enthusiast.

Be careful - this little gaming device will get you hooked and you will spend more hours than you care to playing all these games!! Have fun!!

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28303309030431/k2311a033/3.3.08