Papa John’s Owasso OK  » Restaurants  »
Owasso
  • What could be better than a pizza made by one of the best pizza companies on earth

• by Lynn

I love pizza! What could be better than a pizza made by one of the best pizza companies on earth? I have never had a bad pizza at Papa John’s. The paticular restraunt I’m reviewing is the one in Owasso, Oklahoma. Owasso is a small community about thiry minutes away from Tulsa, Okoahoma, so there is only one Papa John’s,

lol.

The store always smells so good when I go in there! It’s warm and inviting and the smell of pizza is always comforting. It seems clean and the fellows that are usually there give pretty good customer service. We don’t usually have them deliver because they are so close by we just pick up our pizzas, but when they do ...

• deliver it is usually quicker than they say it’s going to be.

The best sauce is the garlic sauce! The original crust is the best, nice and thick, you really don’t need to order breadsticks because the crust is as good as the breadsticks. The pizza sauce on the pizza tastes just like it should. I have never had a

bad pizza! I only wish they had their small pizzas back; the smallest you can get is the medium size. So make sure you have someone to share with, or else you’ll have lunch for a few days.

Their pizzas are always tasty and prepared on time! Definitly give them a call - they are waaay better than those OTHER pizza chains.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7303308990431/k2311a033/3.3.08