Hairy Lemon  » Health  »
  • On top of this they contain ginseng, but they definitely do not have the disgusting flavor of ginseng tea
  • I prefer to use room temperature water as I can drink that down quicker, my husband prefers cold water straight from the fridge
  • I am sure that they help avoid or get over a hangover (especially when combined with a cup of tea and a cooked breakfast)

• by loulou

These are effervescent tablets. I take them when I need a boost, if I’m stressed or have a lot on my plate at that particular time. They contain the B complex vitamins as well as vitamin C. These vitamins are both good if you’re feeling a little run down or under the

weather.

They also contain guarana which helps you to concentrate and to stop you feeling tired. On top of this they contain ginseng, but they definitely do not have the disgusting flavor of ginseng tea. The ginseng acts as a tonic, picking you up when you’re feeling down.

I prefer to use room temperature water as I ...

• can drink that down quicker, my husband prefers cold water straight from the fridge. The tablet dissolves in less that a minute. I have mine in quite a large glass so the taste isn’t very strong. If you use less water then the closest taste I can come up with is lucozade (original
        flavor).

These tablets are also consumed the morning after we’ve had a few drinks. They are dished out to anyone who is staying. I am sure that they help avoid or get over a hangover (especially when combined with a cup of tea and a cooked breakfast). A definite must for the medicine cabinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34303308950431/k2311a033/3.3.08