Bose Sounddock for the iPod  » Electronics  »
  • The Bose speaker is the best investment for your Apple iPod you can make

• by Lynn

I have everything Bose. I am biased; I love Bose!

I have the Apple iPod. The Bose speaker is the best investment for your Apple iPod you can make. It is several hundred dollars, but well worth it. You can hear every tone of music, every word spoken, and it is small and portable.

The only gripe I have about the product is that it does not have an

AM/FM radio station or a CD player attached to it, so it does limit that function and you will end up needing another piece of equipment for those things. However, you can get podcasts and such on your iPod, so that may help that situation. Most of my CD’s are downloaded onto my iPod so not having a CD player is not a huge deal, but it sure ...

• would be nice.

It is not a heavy piece of equipment and can sit almost anywhere. It is a sleek looking piece too, so you can proudly display it in your home. You can get it either in black or white; I have the white one. The one thing I really like about this Bose sound dock station is that it will charge your iPod, so when you go

to pull your iPod off it will have full battery.

If you want rich sound and a great looking piece of equipment, and something that is simple, then this is the iPod sound dock you will want to invest in. If you are not electronically inclined, this is so easy you can use it the moment you get it out of the box and plugged in. It is well worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16303308900431/k2311a033/3.3.08