Bose Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • These headphones are not to be treated lightly however

• by lynn

How many of you out there think that the earbuds provided with most iPods are sexier than the bulky headphones that Bose makes? I’m sure most of you do prefer those earbuds to the bulky Bose headphones. But let me tell you - the sound expierence you will

get with the noise canselling Bose headphones are incredible. You can hear every sound in the music you’re listening to, the sound is rich and colorful.

I have the Bose noise cancelling headphones that go along with my Apple iPod. These headphones are incredible; they sound better than the sound system on my TV. I sometimes prefer watching a movie on my iPod using my Bose headphones because I don’t get any interference. I’m in my own little world, enjoying doing my own little thing and it’s awesome.

These headphones are not to be treated lightly however; ...

• Bose Headphones
      they are pretty expensive. Usually around two hundred dollars. However, I have had the same pair for several years and have gone on many vacations with them, I take walks with them,they are very durable for me. But then I have always treated expensive electronics carefully.

The one time

investment of around two hundred dollars will bring you pleasure for years to come; you will never want to be without them; and they are more comfortable on your ears than those sexy little earbud headphones that usually end up falling out. Definitly try; you won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16303308870431/k2311a033/3.3.08