Graco Travel Lite Folding Bouncer  » Baby care  »
  • I have to say, it surprised me that she enjoyed it
  • I have never had a problem with any pieces coming off

• by Natasha L. Kohlhoff Polak

Having a bouncer chair was not on my priority list when having a baby, but we did receive one at my shower. Once our daughter was born, I was interested in seeing how she liked the chair. I have to say, it surprised me that she enjoyed it. The Graco Travel

Lite Folding Bouncer is a handy little chair. Not only could our daughter sit in the chair and wriggle around to her heart’s content, but there was a clip-on mobile with animals she could look at and reach for, and the bouncer also vibrated and played music.

It is easy to assemble, as I ...

• was able to put it together in about 10 minutes or less, and it is very sturdy. I have never had a problem with any pieces coming off. The chair stores well until you are ready to use it. You can fold it up and put it away in its bag
        quite easily without a problem. Also, the fabric on the chair can be removed for washing. The bright colors are a great way of engaging a baby’s attention, and the fact that the chair sits low to the ground makes it safe for newborns through pre-walkers.

Overall, I would recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54103308690431/k2311a031/3.1.08