Graco Comfort Sport Toddler Car Seat
  • In matters of functionality, the seat can be rear or forward facing, though I wouldn't recommend it for an infant because it doesn't have as much protection for an infant's neck and head as there seems to be on the infant seats
  • The only thing I don't like about the Graco Comfort Sport is in removing it and putting it back in
  • It goes faster with practice, but definitely not something that grandparents would necessarily be savvy with
  • I know that to be the case in our family on both sides

• by Natasha L. Kohlhoff Polak

We bought the Graco Comfort Sport series car seat for our daughter when she was finally 20 lbs. at age 1 1/2. Being that she was tiny for her age, we wanted something that would be comfortable, functional, safe, and easy to install.

From the comfort standpoint, the Graco car seat delivers. It sits as tall as the seats in a car, with a removable plush suade-like cover

(hers is chocolate brown colored).

In matters of functionality, the seat can be rear or forward facing, though I wouldn’t recommend it for an infant because it doesn’t have as much protection for an infant’s neck and head as there seems to be on the infant seats. There is also a removable cup holder that certainly is able to double as a snack holder, too.

Safety is covered with the ...

• 5 point harness straps to secure your child. And, for forward facing, you can strap the seat in via the car’s seat belts or through the 3 harness anchor straps (for newer cars equipped with the harness latches).

The only thing I don’t like about the Graco Comfort Sport is in removing it and putting it back in. Mostly, my husband does that, but when I have to,

it can be a struggle to fit my fingers in where the latches are for the harness anchor straps are. It goes faster with practice, but definitely not something that grandparents would necessarily be savvy with. I know that to be the case in our family on both sides. It can be very frustrating. But overall, we do like the seat, and would recommend it for toddlers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54103308660431/k2311a031/3.1.08