Cetaphil  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, even facial washes and cleansers can irritate my skin no matter how hypoallergenic the product is
  • But due to curiosity, I decided to buy the smallest bottle of cetaphil
  • After four to five washes,I did not experience the usual tingling sensation that I feel every time I use a facial cleanser to wash my face

• by ody

I have a very sensitive skin. That’s the reason why I seldom use powder or even apply make up on my face.Unfortunately, even facial washes and cleansers can irritate my skin no matter how hypoallergenic the product is.

That’s why when

someone told me to try cetaphil as my facial cleanser, I was kinda hesitant to try it.Having tried and tested several facial cleansers and getting no results at all, buying another bottle would just add up to my piling unused cleansers at home.

But due to curiosity, I decided to buy the smallest bottle of cetaphil. Since it is soapless, I am assured that the product is indeed hypoallergenic.

After four to five washes,I did not experience the usual tingling sensation that ...

• Cetaphil
      I feel every time I use a facial cleanser to wash my face.My face even felt so smooth and amazingly, for the first time in my life,I did not have a pimple on my face. you see, once my skin
      is irritated, pimples just start to pop out anywhere and I hated the feelings!

Thanks to curiosity and that small bottle of cetaphil. I am now a proud user for more than 5 years and have even used it to my baby.

Cetaphil
odycua says :

Hi.i use cetaphil upon waking up,when i go out from the house and before i sleep.I do not know what your regular soap is but what i know, regular soap can all the more irritate your skin and could even dry it out- unless your soap is also hypoallergenic. I also use it for my baby and so far, no irritation has occurred to him. give cetaphil a try.if still the irritation does not go away, seek a dermatologist.thanks

srilatha.S says :

my skin is very sensitive and acne prone .Iam from india,after coming here , i have tried cleansers and moistures , didnt come well , resulting redrashes , pimples and painful skin.I stopped using cleansers, started using my soap bar.I got cetaphil cleansers ,iam using it noe. still, i have few doubts on this , how often i have to use this cetaphil, can i use my my regular soap bar along withi this? , can i use cetaphil in nights , morning my regular soap .pls some one help me .Iam looking healthy , goodlooking skin .PLS …………………

Galega says :

Hi Srilatha,

You can use this Cetaphil cleanser lotion two times a day (morning and night - before going to bed).

You can use the regular bar shop. However, please ensure that you are not using the regular bar shop at the same time when you are using this cleanser. (use it in the morning and use the bar shop during bath).

Yes, as I said earlier, you can use it in the night and morning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31103308650431/k2311a031/3.1.08