Airforce Nutrisoda
  • It really did taste like a fruit juice with some fizz

• by Natasha L. Kohlhoff Polak

A few months ago, I came across Airforce Nutrisoda, a fruit flavored soda that was supposed to be good for me. I eagerly bought an 8.4 oz. can for $.79 and took it with me to work, to see if it would help energize me AND taste good at the same time. Boy, was I surprised!

That first Nutrisoda I tried was the “Energize” variety, flavored with mandarin oranges and mint. Not my ideal combination, but still tastier by far than any other sports energy drink I’ve had.

It really did taste like a

fruit juice with some fizz. Almost like having a Lemon-Lime soda-infused punch. I loved it! It was just small enough to drink in a hurry and feel good. The energy I felt after that seemed natural, with no side effects like I have had with drinking a Red Bull.

Next, I tried “Focus”, because I adore the combination of mangoes and peaches. Again, I felt energized from it, and seemed able to accomplish more at work.

I have also had “Renew”, a combination of watermelon and blueberry to uplift my ...

• body and mind. It tastes really good and gives me a sense of peace.

There are also some other varieties: “Flex,” “Radiant”, “Calm”, “Immune”, and “Slender”. As their names imply, they help promote those characteristics, based off of the ingredients therein.

All the sodas have few calories (some with none at all), with vitamins such as Niacin, Zinc, B12, B6, and Folic Acid; and contain no sugar, no caffeine, no sodium, and no aspartame. How’s that for health?

Nutrisodas can be found at most grocery stores, including Kroger, Meijer, O’Malias, Marsh, ValuMarket, Schnucks, Winn Dixie,

Harvest Foods, Big Star, Rouses, Sav-A-Center, Giant Eagle, Biggs, and Marc’s. You can also purchase them online from the website http://nutrisoda.com. The sodas are available by single can or in packs of 12 per flavor or as a variety pack. Prices vary, but range from $.79-$1.00 for a can, and $18-$25 for the pack of 12.

Their website is loaded with information on what makes the sodas healthy (with a breakdown of nutrition information on each variety individually), fun facts, health and fitness tips, recipes, and more.

I give this line two thumbs up!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27103308640431/k2311a031/3.1.08