Detol soaps and lotions  » Health  »
  • But when they come back to home, they look very dirty and especially their hands are very dirty

• by chintu

As I already said in my earlier reviews that I take a lot of care about my family. Especially about my kids.

My kids are very naughty and they always like to play in the ground.

But when they come back to home, they look very dirty and especially their hands are very dirty.

That is why I use the detol soaps and the detol hand wash at my home.

The detol soaps contain the antiseptic qualities and fights against the unseen germs.

When my kids wash their hands or when they get fresh using the detol soap they really look very clean and also look fresh and good.

...

• The detol soap is very good because it is having the quality of the antiseptic lotion and also contains the glycerine, which makes the skin soft and beautiful.

So over all it is a very good soap to use it for my kids and for me too.

I also use the detol lotion to clean some

very dirty clothes of my children.

In a bucket of water pour a few drops of detol lotion and then dip the clothes in to it, after which the clothes will become germ free and also smells good.

I recommend the detol soaps; lotions and the detol hand wash to be used by all the mothers.

Detol soaps and lotions
    Rajesh Ahuja says :

Manefectuer Name

John says :

The manufacturer is Dettol, which is based in India.

Galega says :

Dettol is manufactured and marketed by Reckitt Benckiser. It is a British Company headquartered in Slough, England and has manufacturing plant throughout the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34103308620331/k2311a031/3.1.08