Choice sanitary pads  » Health  »
  • These pads are low in price but still need to improve in quality

• by chintu

I am a workingwomen and I always keep my small kit ready with me, which contains some antiseptic crème, cosmetics and also some sanitary pads for emergencies. When I am talking about the sanitary pads, I would like to say something about the choice sanitary pads.

Actually I have

tried many kind of sanitary pads.

But now I am going to write about the choice sanitary pads.

These pads are the cheapest sanitary pads, which are available in the stores.

The over all quality of these sanitary pads is good or ok.

But when I actually ...

• used these sanitary pads, I felt little ok on the first day, and for the second day I needed to change many pads as the absorbing capacity of these pads is not too much.

And for the third day I got the irritation on my skin because of the rough

surface of these pads.

These pads are low in price but still need to improve in quality.

After this trial I could not dare to buy the choice sanitary pads again.

It is better to pay little more money and to buy some good sanitary pads, which are really soft.

Choice sanitary pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34103308610331/k2311a031/3.1.08