Topraman noodles
  • But when I prepared it and tasted this noodle I did not fine much difference or much tastier then the other noodles, which I have already tried and which also cost little less, then the topraman noodles

• by chintu

My kids are the fans and they always insist me to prepare the noodles for them. I have tried many brands of noodles and they have liked almost all of them.

But now I am going to write about the topraman noodles, which I tried.

Actually the

topraman noodles costs little more.

But when I prepared it and tasted this noodle I did not fine much difference or much tastier then the other noodles, which I have already tried and which also cost little less, then the topraman noodles.

The taste is good or ok ...

• but not too good, that we can pay some extra money for it.

I could not really know why the cost of this particular noodles is more.

It is easy to prepare this noodle as the instructions given on back of the packet.

It also takes less

time for preparation.

The procedure is very simple and also very easy to prepare.

I can say concluding about the topraman noodles that the taste is good, the procedure is simple and even quantity is also ok, but only the price is high which must be reduced a little.

Topraman noodles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27103308580331/k2311a031/3.1.08