Cheddar Cheese  » Food  »
  • Actually cooking is my hobby and I love cooking
  • This time when I had been to the store I found a new pack of cheese, which is known as the cheddar cheese
  • I wanted to try it and that is why I bought it

• by chintu

I am a wife and a mother, so naturally it is my duty to cook the food for my family. Actually cooking is my hobby and I love cooking.

I try many kind of new recipes and serve it to my family.

But while cooking the common ingredient or the item,

which I always use, is the cheese.

My kids and husband love the cheese and they always insist me to use the cheese while cooking the food.

This time when I had been to the store I found a new pack of cheese, which is known as the cheddar cheese.

This ...

• brand of cheese is introduced newly in the market.

I wanted to try it and that is why I bought it.

When I opened the pack of cheddar cheese, it smelled good and I also tasted it.

The taste was good too.

The price of this cheese is little less

then the normal brand of cheese which I used to buy before but the taste is same or even better then the cheese which I bough before.

I also tried it while cooking.

The recipies, which I prepared using, this cheese was good too.

I liked it.

Just try this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27103308560331/k2311a031/3.1.08