Modicare utencil cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The only disadvantage is that these products cost little more but give the best quality cleaning

• by chintu

The modicare is a very good and standard company. I had heard good things about the modicare products.

But now for the first time I had got a chance to try the modicare product.

The product, which I have bought by modicare, is the modicare utensil cleaner.

Actually I did not want to change the utensil cleaner which I was using at present, but just for a trial I tried modicare utensil cleaner.

The modicare utensil cleaner comes in the form of concentrated liquid cleaner.

It is an effective product that cleans up all ...

• kinds of tough grease or the dirt of the utensils.

As I already said that this cleaner is concentrated, only a drop of the modicare utensil cleaner is enough to clean 4 to 5 plates.

After each wash my utensils got a new shine and were looking just

new.

It is also very easy and takes very less time to clean up the utensils, as I don’t need to scrub the utensils a lot as I used to do before.

The only disadvantage is that these products cost little more but give the best quality cleaning.

Uma prakash says :

I would like to recommend modi care products to all my friends who care for health N hygiene. I am really very much satisfied with Modi Care products (which are Deshi/Made-in-India) Now I would like to share my experience with Modicare Soft Wash White Pearl Soap. White Pearl Soap is just Amazing , it does wonders. It makes ur skin more smoothy, shiny, glow than any other soap in the market. It gives u smooth feel while taking bath, washing your face. Now I am also using the Modi care Fresh Moments Tooth Paste which is a very good and useful to fight against tooth ache, sensitive tooth etc. for our family members . They are all very happy with Modi care paroducts. Always remember self use is better to give you more results instantly. Hats off to Modi Care for launching so many useful household products which is required for day-to-day purposes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53103308540331/k2311a031/3.1.08