Movie No Reservations  » Movies  »
2.0
  • In all honestly, I believe this is the worst film for Catherine Zeta Jones and it is not entirley here fault
  • I decided to watch No Reservations after I liked its trailer, however, in the end, it failed to impress me

• by janet

In all honestly, I believe this is the worst film for Catherine Zeta Jones and it is not entirley here fault! I decided to watch “No Reservations” after I liked its trailer, however, in the end, it failed to impress me. This film transmits a lot of sadness to the

viewer that at the end of the day I was better of not watching it!

“No Reservations” is about a female chef, Kate (Zeta Jones) who finds here life completely changing before her eyes after her sister dead in a car accident and she had to take care of her niece.

• The actors, Catherine Zeta Jones and Aaron Eckart, who interprete the part of Nick, are simply fantastic however the film script is really bad that at the end it cames across as a very boring one.

I cannot understand how the director of this film, Scott Hicks could come up with

such a bad product after he directed the critically acclaimed “Shine”. What I also didn’t like about “No Reservations” is that the story is very predictable.

“No Reservations” is only ideal to watch it if you want to get hungry the fast way . there is a lot of food in it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11103308490331/k2311a031/3.1.08