Marlboro Virginia Blend  » Food  »
  • However the price was right, as they were marketing it with a new Buy One Get One Free deal, for which I am pretty much always a sucker, so I decided to give them a try
  • I prefer a mellower cigarette, and this is what Virginia Blend advertised and delivered

• by Simon Alazar

I was somewhat hesitant to try Marlboro’s Virginia Blend. Marlboro makes some fine cigarettes, but they also make some real stinkers, too, and I was afraid their new Virginia Blend would fall under the latter category. However the price was right, as they were marketing it with a new

“Buy One Get One Free” deal, for which I am pretty much always a sucker, so I decided to give them a try.

I am very glad I did. Marlboro’s Virginia Blend is the finest tasting Marlboro I’ve ever tasted, even better than their Blend No. 27 which had been my ...

• previous favorite. I prefer a mellower cigarette, and this is what Virginia Blend advertised and delivered. A smooth yet crisp and deliciously mellow taste. Every Virginia Blend cigarette tastes even better than the last one, and that is something that is hard to accomplish.

The cigarettes are

so good, in fact, that I have even begun to contemplate permanently converting from my beloved Camels. There are few cigarettes which could make me question my loyalty to that king of all cigarette brands, but with these new Virginia Blends I might just have to. They truly are a splendid smoke.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27103308480331/k2311a031/3.1.08