Aloe Vera Soothes and Moisturizes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product because it gives my skin a wonderful cooling sensation

• by Dessy

Have you ever had a skin irritation that made you feel miserable?

You should have tried Hawaiian Tropic Cool Aloe Vera Gel. This gel would have made you feel better. How do I know? It always makes me feel better.

Hawaiian Aloe Vera Gel is a wonderful product to use on your skin.The sensation makes you feel cool and it refreshes the skin. I love this gel. It moisturizes,prevents

peeling,and soothes the irritations of burns, scrapes, and many minor skin irritations.

I’ve tried this gel on mild jellyfish stings. Within a few hours the itching stops and the marks on the skin disappear within a few days.

This gel is also excellent for burns and scrathes. Once, I treated a minor burn with this gel and the pain was reduced significantly. This gel is excellent because it ...

• is not only aloe vera, but aloe vera plus a Vitamin A and Vitamin C complex.

I love this product because it gives my skin a wonderful cooling sensation. For almost evey iritation I have, I use this Hawaiian Tropic aloe vera gel. It doesn’t matter where the irration is, just an long as it is on my skin I would use this gel. Other members of my

family also use this gel because they claim that it also gives their skin a cooling sensation. Sometimes on a hot day, after a cool bath I would also use this gel to cool me down. This makes me feel wonderful.

This gel is remarkable. It can be used anywhere on the skin where there is an irritation. I love this product and recommend it to anyone with skin irritations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312902308381129/k2311a0229/2.29.08